AT MARYMOUNT LONDON WE ARE BLESSED to have an alumnae network that is over 3,500 strong, with alumnae living throughout the world.
Whether you attended as a boarding or a day student, for one year or for six—one important thing has remained constant: You are now, and always will be, a Marymount girl. And we want you to stay connected to the school and to one another, to ensure the tremendous experience you enjoyed here is preserved, honored, and kept very much alive for generations to come
You are always welcome to visit and to share your story with current Marymount students.
“To be honest, it was really fun. It gave me life. I am going to miss the Marymount ‘bubble’”.
This alumnae page is your resource for what’s happening on campus and with our alumnae all over the globe. With a calendar of events, alumnae profiles, and photo galleries you should be able to keep up even if you can’t always be here.
Social media and apps make it easier than ever to keep in touch with Marymount today.
- “Like” the Marymount International London Alumnae-Official Facebook page ——–
- Follow us on Twitter @MML_Head
- Connect with us on LinkedIn ———-
- Follow us on Instagram @marymountlondondon
- Update your contact information and let us know of any changes. We want to hear about your accomplishments, your news, your contact changes. Please stay connected to your Marymount family!