Global Giving - Marymount International School London

Global Giving

Many of our international donors choose to give by BACS transfer; please note there are laws governing tax relief on gifts to registered charities which will depend upon where you live. If you need to discuss these in further detail, please be in touch directly with the Development Office.

Giving from the USA

US taxpayers can make tax-deductible gifts through the British Schools and Universities Foundation, a 501(c)(3) registered charity.  To ensure that it reaches us, you will need to express a preference for Marymount International School, London when making your gift using the BSUF donor transmittal form.

Giving from Europe

Many European countries are now giving tax efficient benefits for cross-border philanthropic gifts and donations to support foreign charities. Marymount is a registered charity in the UK (charity number 1117768). If you pay tax in a European country, you may be eligible to receive tax benefits.

For more information, please visit


If you would like to know more about giving from overseas, contact the Director of Development Miss Adriana Williams on

Where next?