The 100 Club is a chance to enter a draw of only 100 Marymount families for a week’s stay in a luxury villa in France whilst supporting Marymount girls.
To enter, families donate a minimum of £100 a term, or £300 over one academic year (June 1 to the following May 31) to be entered into the draw. The deadline to give for this year’s prize draw is May 31, 2020 and the winner will be announced in early June 2020. All funds raised will support the annual Marymount appeal.
Win a family holiday to luxury villa “Le Petit Bosquet” in the Charente (between Cognac and Angouleme). Sleeps up to nine guests.
Our gratitude to the past parent who has donated this prize to support Marymount London!
Terms and Conditions
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and as such is open only to Marymount families – parents (current and former), alumnae, members of the Sunday community and faculty (past and present).
- The owners of “Le Petit Bosquet” agree to provide seven consecutive nights’ rental of “Le Petit Bosquet” for the winning bidder and up to a further eight guests.
- The winning auction price includes the full rental of the villa but does not cover optional extras of services such as bike rental, boat rental or winery/ distillery tours, which are payable locally.
- The winner can choose seven consecutive nights that are available in between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021 subject to availability and agreement with the property’s owners. The winner must provide at least 30 days notice of when they would like to use “Le Petit Bosquet” which is subject to availability.
- If the winner is unable to take the holiday before the December 31, 2021 no refund or villa re-allocation can be made. The prize does not include flights or transfers to the property’s location. Maximum nine people are allowed access to the property.